Recently, we released these new Amateur Radio related features to the community:
- Amateur Radio Callsign lookup and search support, prepopulated with all US Amateur Radio call signs and updated weekly
- Amateur radio operators now have a new badge identifying them as Amateur Radio Operators in the forums
- Members can upload up to 5 photos of their radio shack / desk / mobile setup to be displayed in their user profile
- Members can add a short biography about themselves to be displayed in their user profile
- Members can upload a profile picture that is displayed on your user profile page
- Members whose username is their Amateur Radio callsign automatically have their callsign information linked to their profile
- Members may manually link their Amateur Radio callsign to their profile if their username is different from their callsign
To get started with the shack photos feature, head on over to your account page and click the "Shack" tab.
To get started with the biography and user profile picture features, head on over to your account page and click the "Bio" tab.
To get started using the Amateur Radio callsign lookup and search features, click the "Databases" drop down menu item at the top of the page, then click the "Amateur Radio Database" entry.
To manually link your amateur radio callsign to your RadioReference.com username, open your account profile and fill in your amateur radio callsign in the appropriate field. If your callsign does not exist in our callsign database, you will be given the opportunity to submit your callsign details to the database.